Remote team collaboration is becoming much more easier every new day. There are now hundreds of apps for getting work done and great apps for team collaboration. And guess what, there are more collaboration apps than you can keep track of. The growth of cloud apps has made it easy for business professionals to do business just about everywhere.
Designers, business developers, and app engineers are comfortable doing business on laptops in coffee shops, from home and where necessary at the office. Employees are taking advantage of team collaboration apps to get work done in trains, in planes, buses, outside the city and sometimes even when on vacation.
No matter how far employees are from each, they can still work productively on projects. Collaboration is now more important in a connected world where work can be accomplished anywhere on a mobile device. Get more done today, this week, this month and this year with these 25 awesome team collaboration apps.
1. Flow– Keep tasks organized using due dates, lists, tags, and more
2. Skitch — Caption pictures, circle meeting spots on a map or annotate a PDF document
3. Google Apps–Get work done anywhere with Google’s productivity suite
4. Podio–One central place with tasks, calendar, contacts, activity stream etc
5. AgileZen–Visual, and collaborative way to manage your projects
6. Cloudup–Share streams of anything – video, photos, music, links and files
7. Asana–The place to plan, organize, and stay in sync
8. Samepage—Connecting people with their projects, conversations and files
9. Basecamp–Keep track of every file, discussion, and event from beginning to end
10. Planio–Platform for your projects, team members and clients
11. Box--access and edit your files, share content and stay connected with your team
12. Moovia–Social environment to host your team`s projects, tasks, meetings, ideas, documents etc.
13. 15Five–Surface problems, celebrate wins, discover great ideas in your company
14. Yammer–Private enterprise social network and employee collaboration
15. Flowdock–Team inbox with chat for technical teams
16. Salesforce –offers an array of options for business-related apps
17. Teambox–A single place for shared tasks, discussions and files
18. Campfire — Instant messaging, but designed exclusively for groups
19. Producteev–social task management solution for teams
20. Trello–organizes your projects into boards
21. Evernote Business–makes the ideas, research and expertise of your team discoverable
22. 5pm–Share your projects, tasks, notes and files with your team
23. Huddle–Collaborate in the cloud with everyone inside and outside your organization
24. Dropbox–Share your photos, docs, and videos anywhere and share them easily
25. Join.me–Fast online meetings. Share your screen instantly with anyone.